Grand Rapids, MI
Xibitz is a proven partner in producing exhibits and environments that inform, educate and inspire, Xibitz collaborates with clients and other team members to develop and implement a wide variety of projects in corporate, museum, healthcare, and higher education and athletics markets. Our pledge to be a highly reliable, cooperative and innovative partner to firms in the A&D community has led to some of our most dynamic and creative work across North America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Ability to work and effectively participate on a team
- The ability to take direction.
- The ability to manage workload and meet deadlines for assigned work.
- Possess a problem-solving mentality.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- The ability to operate a mill, lathe, drill press, shear, split roller, ironworker, stud welder, table saw, miter saw, band saw, tapping holes.
- Ability to Mig/ Tig weld steel and aluminum.
- General Fabrication Experience
- Ability to read and work from shop drawings.
- Ability to do layouts and material takeoffs from shop drawings.
- High School Diploma
- Drivers License